I secretly plan, and buy and dream about our Christmas decorating well ahead of the actual event. These are some of my favourite DIY decorating ideas.
- Christmas Tree Forest – this is cute and can be customised to include your colour scheme. Such a great tutorial!
- Pinecone Tree from Sugar and Charm – gorgeous table centerpieces.
- Rolled Paper Ornaments – coordinate with your wrapping papers and Christmas colour theme.
- NOEL Shelf display – Using plywood letters and a wreath to create a pretty Christmas vignette. Easy peasy!
- Corn Starch Tree Ornaments – these are so simple and so beautiful!
- Ornament Wreath from Living Artfully – this is just stunning!
- Chalkboard Christmas Tree – this is a fun idea. I like the option of adding sweet little messages in the countdown to Christmas.
- Christmas Ornament Vases – perfect pops of colour for your Christmas table.
- Dollar Store fruit and glitter for a fun, festive centerpiece.
- Stick Tree from Uberall & Nigendwo – I love the mixture of natural element and bright baubles. So fun!
- Felt Ball Garland – add a bit of colour to your holiday decor
- Origami Stars from Homemade Gifts Made Easy – I love these! I have some fun papers set aside to make a garland of paper stars.
I hope you get some great ideas from this post. Its always so inspiring to see how others create gorgeous, DIY, Christmasy homes!